Sunday, June 1, 2008

Post-School Blues

I don't really enjoy the first week out of school. I miss my friends and having the fun that comes along with it. But that isn't the most of my problem.

Usually when school ends, I am left with the result of my lack of time during testing and finals. I end up living at the library to do my homework and studying instead of in my bedroom. As a result, my bedroom always ends up a bomb and it straight out stresses me!

The mess gets cleaned up in the first week of summer. All at once too. Ugh. A little frustrating, but good news folks! The result will be nice and rewarding :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sorry Azzie that this doesn't help with you Post-School Blues...but I didn't get them, cuz I was in Ohio, New York, and Canada for the first two weeks of summer!!! Just got back too, tried calling you, but you weren't home.