Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Random-ness

Has anyone noticed that everyone thinks that they are random? I know this is a random question, but seriously. I went to a party or something one time (I can't remember for sure) but everyone, literally everyone, including me, introduced ourselves as being random. I think it is all just like some kindof random ruse. Mabey random-ness is supposedly attractive. I don't know. But everyone is random and I don't think that there is a single teenager here that wouldn't say they are random. I have no idea what it is, but seriously. Pay attention next time someone is intro-ing themself. They will probably say that the thing they are is random. If your going to tell a fact about yourself, then find a different adjective, please. It is really annoying.

No comments: