Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Annoyances

Sometimes siblings are pests. You can't get rid of them and you can't stand their "play with me" pestering. That is part of the reason why I prefer babysitting other people's kids. Sometimes it really sucks when you're the oldest of 3 kids and the youngest is approximately 7 or 8 years younger than you and they don't understand that some things like dating, is annoying to be discussed. Especially when you're going on your first date and the sibling just can't shut up about it or the person you're going with. Crime-a-Nitley. So in short, I am pretty much hating it right now at home. But hey, why does it matter? No one freakin' cares.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I know what you mean.. its not the siblings that bug you about that stuff, its the parents too(at least mine) ... its to be expected though..torchuring older siblings is a sixth sense to them.....hehe I personaly like babysiting my own family better.. you cant tell other peoples kids to shut up