Tuesday, March 25, 2008

World War I

World War I is probably the most pointless war ever in the history of the world. It was basically started by some really touchy conservatives who liked to grip power like a monkey with a bananna.

I do admit that there were some people that weren't as grippy as I described, but they made some pretty stupid choices that lead up to creating this skirmish between the Serbs and the Austro-Hungarian Empire into a ginormous explosive world war.

In short, the really spark-noted version of WWI can be summerized by a few simple words:

Stupid idots that got offended easily and decided to make war with anyone that made it known that their opinions differed.

There ya go. The whole entire World Civ lesson for today in aproximately 21 words.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Azzie? I commented. Your summary of WW1 pretty much sums it up, but you forgot to add that all the leaders were power crazy, and really had no idea what they were doing... Anyways I commented...
~Someone