Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cool Stuph I Learned From Dad

My dad is pretty awsome, especially on his good days when you can find his ticklish rib, like today, for example. That was hilarious! But as we were getting excited over bugs, and ice cream pouches, he tought me something that is so completely random, but way fun. But you have to say these out loud, you can't just read them. There is always the chance that ten bucks says all you out there have already seen stuph like this. If this is the case, waste your time elsewhere...

- A, B! M R DUCKS.
~M R NOT.
-O S M R! C D WANGS?

-A, B! M R SNAKES.
~M R NOT.
-O S M R! C D FANGS?

-C D B?
~S, I C D B.
-I M A B 2.
~U R NOT.
-S I M!
~E D B. U R NOT D B.
-I H8 U.
~OW.

There are loads out there and I am sure that you can make some up of your own. When you come up with them, leave me a comment on this blog, I really enjoy them!!

1 comment:

doxinator128 said...

-A,B! M R SMRT!

~M R NOT.

-O S M R! C D BRAINS?