Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Life In Advisory

Advisory at my school was pretty fun. I say fun for only one reason. But in order to know why, you must know the part of advisory that made my life most worth while. Adivisory at the start of the year started out pretty great because my neighbor and my other neighbor that really isnt my neigbor but is walking distance from my house were in my class. Then as the year went on, lo and behold a certian bespectical character by the name of Kevin Doxey with teeth up his nose showed up and started talking to me. All of the sudden, I have no right to speak or anything. Kind of dumb. But ya know, there is nothing you can do about it I suppose...

1 comment:

Rukus Wiley said...

Azzie you are absolutely amazing! If I didn't have to go to school myself I would follow you around like a stalker because that is how much I adore you. From you truest and bluest friend. Danielle