Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good Days!!

I am having such a good day today it is not even funny! I am getting good grades on every test I took today and receiving tests back that I have done really good on and just enjoying everything to the fullest!!
In French class today, we had our practice interviews and when I was finished, not only did I get to watch Sleeping Beauty dans la français, but Madame said that I would have passed at the 1020 college level!!!
Then, in English class, we had the dreaded vocabulary tests and guess what? I got a 96/108!! That is so freakin' good considering the oh-holy-toughness of the stupid words in context section!! And on top of that, NO HOMEWORK!
World Civ. class was really awsome too!! We got our WWI tests back AND I GOT 99%!! I only missed one point on my essay outline!! Then I found out that I ranked NUMBER 6 OUT OF MY ENTIRE CLASS!!!!! Crime-a-nitley!!
I heard the greatest joke today as well!!! Tune in tommorrow for the actual joke!!!!!

3 comments:

doxinator128 said...

At least somebody had a good day today. =/ I've been sad and mopey today. :(

Megan said...

Alrighty Azzie the Brave...tuned in and waiting. Ask Doxey about me. I'm sure you two are friends by now. LOL...silly doxey.

Stacey said...

Azzie do you know that it has been ten days past tomorrow, and I still haven't heard the joke you promised!