Wednesday, April 30, 2008

High School Drama

I have never experienced any type of drama between friends. This is because my Jr. High and Elementary School friends pretty much hate boys. This is my first experience with it and it is soo hilariously funny that there are people out there that can be so stupid. Seriously. Lucky for me, I am indirectly involved. Yes, indirectly. I am not in the midst of the fray, and I probably haven't been named as "Indirectly Involved" by those involved, but I happen to know things about the subject matter that those involved don't know. Ha ha on them. And trust me, I am indirectly involved. (Joanna, if ur reading this, this is a conversation that we need a lot of time for on the phone. I know that you will enjoy this story...)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What drama this time?