Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Can't Think of a Good Title

So much is going on. Today was probably the most frustrating and stressful 24 hours I have ever endured. Sheeshe-a-mo. I am so burned out from school. This term is killing me. I just hope that I don't drop dead in the middle of the hall squashed by my heavy backpack laden to the brim with homework and pointless textbooks. I hate this.

For the past two days, I have had to do homework just before school and just before the class that the HW was due in. Lemmie tell ya this is the first time and I don't like it. Also, for some odd reason, I have been soo stinking tired that I have been falling asleep in practically every class especially math. (I don't know what it is, but all the math teachers I have had switch into monotone mode when they do notes. I just can't stay awake!) So I had so much to do this morning before school.

But luckily for me, everything finally managed to brighten up when I managed to get the help I needed in Math without using advisory (which I had planned to use for the Chemistry that I was sure I wasn't going to be able to turn in during class)! Not to mention, I now understand the stupid radian concept. Then Seminary of course gave me spiritual steroids and that helped a lot with my day. Chemistry rolled around faster than what I wanted, but by some miracle, I managed to get both of the review sheets (one from a day I was absent and the one from the night before) done and got molarity and molality set straight!

Halleluyah (dang spelt that wrong)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Azzie, I told you it's Greek not Chemistry, and you're really lucky to still be with molarity and that fun stuff (hope I spelled it right!) In Chem. Honors we're toward the end of the book! A few chapters left...:(