Monday, April 28, 2008

Ugh

I have had the most trying weekend of my existance. You can probably tell by the snarky entry I posted just preveiously. Here it is in a nutshell, and lemmie tell ya, I just KNOW it is only going to get worse unless someone or something intervenes.

So, I almost got my nose broken playing goalie for soccer. I threw my body over the ball in front of a charging LaCrosse player. I looked up just in time to find out that I had tripped the kid and the next thing I know I am hearing my nose popping in 15 different places. It isn't broken but my nose is slightly crooked now. You probably won't be able to tell because you people haven't looked at it for your entire existance. Then, I get karate chopped in the face on Sunday on accident because I am obviously too short to be noticed. My body hates me and my hormones are going to be the death of me, my attention span is really short and my sister was doing everything in her power this weekend to annoy me. Then to top it all off, my dad got layed off.

No comments: