Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Burning Day

I am soo burned out. School needs to be OVER like CRAZY. I find it hilarious that people are getting the 'there are __ many days of school left!!' brick thrown in their faces. They are being hit like a mob vs a machine gun (srry for the morbididy, but heck, I am sooo finished.) I am one of the mob that is still running around panicking and stressing out. I have no idea when in the world it is going to hit me. I have had it with school. English class is getting stupid. Every class pretty much consists of busywork, and to top it all off, every teacher is required to give a huge final that is worth half our grade in order to keep kids from taking an early summer!! AURGH!!

This is really stupid but people keep attacking me in Travian before I can restock on my recources and it takes forever for buildings to get built and stuff like that and my population is only up to 30 whereas my best friend's population is like at 51-ish and her village is younger than mine. I am considering starting a new account somewhere else to try and work up a freakin' advantage stragegy so that I can save my village. Sorry for this stupid interjection, but I had to get this one out somewhere.

Also, ya know what else is really depressing? All the most recent entries of mine consist of me complaining and hating the world. I need to find some random stuffs to post on here so this isn't my life story of woe and deeply sewn hatred for the world. Sheesh. I promise my readers that the next time I write, it will be about something happy and will not bring any qualms of hate and depression and annoying complaining. Quite frankly this is going to be hard until school's out for summer.

Holy cow this stupid entry just keeps going on forever. K, I am stopping now.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey it's okay, complaining is basic human nature.