Monday, May 5, 2008

Spectacular News!!!

My Mom, my sister and I all went and tried out for the Music Man at the Farmingon Community Center on Saturday! It was really long audition and it took all day. All three of us tried out for speaking parts/supporting leads.
Here is the spectacular news...
My mom made call backs for Mrs. Shin (the mayor's wife) and the women's Auxilliary Comittee and I made call backs for Zaneeta (the mayor's daughter)!!!!!!
I am really excited because this means that I am good enough to even be considered for a main supporting lead!!!!!!! I really hope that I get the part! I think it would be extremely fun to play a girl who is desperately in love with a boy named Tommy behind her father's back! Call backs are on Tuesday, so wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Awesome Azzie!
...
For the comment you left on my blog here's the response:

Ummm...how 'bout Amy and Angie, and probably Carolyn is the only that we don't have to worry about her getting her heart broken, possibly, with her no dating until 18.