Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stress

I hate stress. I have been really stressed out since tuesday. Tuesday was my call backs for Zaneeta and I really don't think that I have a very good chance of getting it because of type casting. The thing that gets me ousted from parts is the height factor. The good Tommy was pretty tall and there was a tall girl that was pretty good. She isn't much taller than me, but that makes all the difference. There is still hope for me though, becuase the Director did say they were casting more than just Zaneeta and Tommy from our group. The other part was Harold Hill's friend that leads the shipoopi dance and the lady that he dances with. If I end up with the part, then it would come if the tall Tommy got the friend part and the taller girl got the woman that he dances with. Hopefully I get it but it isn't very likely.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm sure you'll make it. Plus who isn't stressed at the end of the year? And you should point out that you can dance and walk around in high heels. Hopefully you make it!