Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Latest From Yours Truely

Ok, just because I have posted another blog section, doesn't mean that the contest for the captions is over. I just don't want to keep my blog blank, because quite frankly, I am BORED.



So, ever since I have gotten my Prophecy written for a book I am writing, I have been, I guess you could say, addicted, to rhyming obscure and ominous poetry. I have foud that I am really good at it too. Just look at my welcome mat just below my title to my blog!! You gotta admit that even though it is really badly put together and stupid, the main idea there is quite ingenious. My Prophecy contains just that and every element has just the right rhyming words to get across my message and has even helped me to develop my plot a bit. Hate to sound like a braggart and a hot head consumed in oneself, but I AM A BRILLANCE WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED!!! I am really liking my knack for this. It even sounds good when I read it out loud to myself!! WHOO! GO ME!!

Ok, got that off my chest. I am way tired because The Music Man performances have been running me into the ground and I have only had 2 so far. Dress reheresals were even worse though. So forgive me of my gloating and I am going to go and have some calm down time. Write in my journal or something. I dunno.

WHIM, COMMAND MY EVERY MOVE AND I SHALL OBEY THY BIDDING!!

Hope your life is simpler!
Azzie

No comments: