Monday, July 7, 2008

The Music Man

I am soo excited for The Music Man!!! We have worked soo very hard on it for the past few months and we have reheresal every day this week!! AAHHH!! And then Opening night in on the 10th! THAT IS ON THURSDAY!!!

Whoa. Opening night is on Thursday. That is two days from now. Ouch. That just hit me. Like a stampede of elephants that were branded and cattle prodded. And tortured with ear screws.

Ok, I am recovered from shock now.

So on Saturday, I couldn't beleive it! We pulled in our driveway coming from reheresal at 12:00 AM!! Lemmie tell ya, I decided that I really hate tech reheresals, because now we have floodlights for the stage. But good news, I am gonna be miked!! I love voice amplification devices! I feel so special!

The reason why floodlights are so special is because we are performing on an outdoor stage in a park and before we had lights we were kickéd from park when we couldn't see whether we were done running the acts or not. It was nice because we weren't there past 10:00 pm. But the good thing about being in the park for performances is that the seating arrangements are going to be the sweetest thing since I was born!! It is a BYOB; Bring Your Own Blanket (to sit on and eat your dinner for family night)!! How cool is that!! Tickets can be bought at the enterances and the tix are only $5!! Holy cow is that a good price for theatre tickets or what?! I once bought tix from a theatre place that cost $14 each! But I love my friends. Very good show.

But anyway, I am pretty psyched about it and it is going to be a great show especially because now I have my sweet awsome tee shirt for the show!!!! TADA!

No comments: